Bank holiday weekend!






I love long weekends, I think every weekend should be 3 days long! It was filled with cooking, friends, a trip to the zoo and a trip to the Pavilion Gardens in Buxton and a very windy walk up Mam Tor, on the out-skirts of Buxton.... followed by more cooking by my budding Jamie Oliver! (Eye protection required when crushing cream crackers in a Ben 10 stylie!) Skyla also did some fab drawing from an Ed Emberley book I bought her at Easter....ah , holidays just go too fast!

Comments

  1. Hi mum this is Lil
    I just want to say thanx for saying all those wonderful things about me it was really kind and I also think your really good at ART and Sport but the sport i think your best at is elbow grease in cooking the buns.I love you lots and lots (and lots means loads!
    Your athletic girl Lilxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts