Mam Tor

Mam Tor stands for Mother hill, so we thought it appropriate to walk up there on Mother's day!

It was cold and very very windy but beautiful, as the wind kept blowing the clouds over to let in the sunshine.
So armed with a box of celebration, no intrepid climbers should be without them, we climbed to the top,


and then back down again!

I was treated like royalty all day, my breakfast in bed, a beautiful walk, my sunday dinner made for me followed by a family game of Twister and charades then me and Lil stayed up to watch Wonders of the Solar System while Chris put the others to bed!
oooooo it's lovely to be spoilt!) Thanks guys xxxx

Comments

  1. You totally deserve it Your Highness!
    Looks like a brilliant day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you saw my folks!! Apparently they went to Castleton on Sunday for a mooch round and a coffee!
    Glad you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, we have to wait till May for Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts