In-between...

Well, the Easter holiday is over, boooo,
back to school, up at 6.30am making packed lunches and meeting myself coming backwards in the blur of a family everyday routine.

We had a great time though, 
and, in-between...

watching the elephants...


 walking through the tropics,


playing explorer,



wishing Grandma Happy 75th birthday,



getting lost in an underwater world...oooo penny for them,



and enjoying spring in bloom,



I managed to sneak in a day's screen printing!
and printed these...

I've wanted to print a 'home tweet home' for ages and managed to do it! 
So I then used the colours left to print a different colour-way of my 'Love Bird' screen print.
I've listed them both today on Folksy and Etsy.

back to normal!

Comments

  1. Wow!! You certainly packed a lot in!!! Looks like fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely time!
    I got my beautiful Japanses Spring girl in the mail today - she is wonderful! Thanks so much!
    Nic xx
    http://yardagegirl.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-mail-box-pin-cushiopns-print.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts