School loo's update... week 3








Today I spent another day in the school loo's!....eeee my glamorous life, it's life in the fast lane with me!
These are the photo's I took just before school finished!
I'm enjoying painting on the wall, makes a change from paper but it's not easy, I'm getting a little bit better each time I do a day. I suppose it's like anything else, the more you practice the better you get!!

This talented lady makes it look sooooooo easy!!
And maybe I should be painting pictures from this fab book instead!!
This is past loo progress!! ( oooo bet you don't hear that often!!)

Hope you've had a good start to your week :)

Comments

  1. I'd forgotten all about this project of yours! It looks absolutely wonderful, Lisa! I hope they're paying you time and a turd, fnar fnar!
    And that book looks right up my street x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Loo!! Wish we had one like that when I was at school. Great Job you are doing for the kids :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts