Fathers Day


Fathers day was spent at Runswick Bay, our fave little seaside town, for pub lunch fossil hunting, crabbing and family cricket on the beach!




Look at that black cloud! It's a belter! and despite it being there it stayed mild and dry all day  yay! British summer weather at it's best!!



 And here's my second fabric art collage for the Holmfirth art week inspired by family times on Runswick bay! This is called Fossil hunting in Cat jumper.

 
If the sunshine won't come to you, you can create your own sunshine!


 
Family cricket is always fun, here's my mum in action just about to belt a sixer!!


We had a fab fathers Day:)
Happy Fathers Day gorgeous Dad xxxx

Comments

  1. Looks a fab day out, I love crabbing! Never been to the Yorkshire Coast, will take nearly 3 hrs hours for me to get there! Will put it on my places to visit list as the crabbing is rubbish in Blackpool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect fathers day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my most favourite places in the world.
    Looks like you had a blast and am glad the rain held off
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts