a week of preparation!


Prints framed and handed into Holmfirth ArtWeek ready for opening day on Sunday... check,


Sonny's costume for school production, 1940's gent.... check,


over sized comedy tie..... check


Scotch on the rocks.... check


painting in my studio whilst high on lemsips, paracetamol, honey and whisky and surrounded by snotty tissues...... check




our signs finished and tutu's ready for our annual Race for life on Sunday 'Kicking some cancer ass'..... check


cheeky butter wouldn't met dimpled boy in onesie wanting stories and cuddles... check

and finally one frazzled Mum on auto pilot frantically buying & baking things for our family fun day organised for Yorkshire cancer Centre This Saturday, who'll get time to sleep sometime next week.... check!!
Happy Days:)

Comments

  1. Wow, that is full on! I hope you got some quiet time to produce your lovely artworks, both the framed pieces and the ones on your desk! I love the bear in the tree, just delightful, and I enjoyed seeing how you surround yourself with inspiration, which is exactly what I do, gives me faith in my process. Good luck with your race, have a fun day too.It's going to be SUNNY! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts